On receiving of your items you need to inspect it and please be sure to note any damage or shortage on the delivery receipt before signing for a shipment. Please report any shortages or damages to email@example.com within 24 hours of receiving your goods. When you sign for a shipment, you are indicating that all cartons shown on the receipt are present and in good condition. If this is not true, be sure to note the discrepancy and have the driver initial it. For items shipped already assembled, open all cartons immediately while the driver is present. Do no discard the cartons until you know the contents are in good condition. Failure to follow these steps will void this return policy.
You can return any goods purchased for exchange (e.g. swapping for size), or due to any factory faults within our warranty period.
Gym Concepts offers a full 14-day money back guarantee on products that are completely defective or not delivered as described. Gym Concepts will stand behind everything we sell to deliver the highest level of service and quality experience. If your goods have been used according to the correct product usage guidelines and are still within the 3 month factory warranty period, we will make arrangements for a replacement (with the same or similar product) or credit you accordingly. We will not replace or refund any goods that have faults or damage as a result of incorrect or improper use or through normal and acceptable wear and tear.
- If you return any goods you purchased (including for exchanges), the goods returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for the return of the product, including organising and payment of shipping, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods and their inspection, we will make arrangements for a replacement (with the same or similar product) or credit you accordingly. We will not refund the cost of shipping unless otherwise prearranged.
- If the damage is MINOR (e.g., cracked or dented covers, scratched paint, missing end caps, broken console, etc.) please make note on the delivery note and ACCEPT shipment. Once signed for, please contact your Gym Concepts representative so that we can replace or repair any parts issues and be reimbursed by the shipping carrier as per your delivery notes.
- If the damage is MAJOR (e.g., cracked frame, bent steel, or other extreme cases that would render a product unusable), you have the RIGHT TO REFUSE delivery. Make sure to note all the outstanding issues on the carrier’s delivery note, and call us immediately, so that we can guide you through process of receiving a replacement unit / store credit.
- Gym Concepts.com does not accept returns of the following items unless defective from manufacturer:
- Gloves, belts, dumbbells and plates
- Commercial products with obvious signs of use